Womb Yoga and massage workshop to restore balance and vitality
Saturday 15th September 3:30-5:30pm
East of Eden, Walthamstow, London
Goddesses… it’s time to liberate your inner shakti – your inner power. Learn simple and powerful techniques to reconnect joyfully with your naturally arising feminine wisdom.
Tune into the power of your cyclical wisdom through the art of self-care massage, Yoga asana, pranamaya breathing, meditation, chanting and menstrual charting.
Bringing together ‘Mizan Therapy’ and ‘Womb Yoga’ -this workshop will help you restore health and vitality bringing you home to yourself.
You will be taught the art of Mizan self-massage, connecting with your womb space through meditation and pranamaya breathing, and a series of easy to remember Yoga asanas. You will all be given a template for menstrual charting to take you into the coming months. Depending on your individual needs, you may also like to take away with you Yoni steams, castor oil packs and fajas (womb binding).
More importantly, you will leave this workshop with the tools to restore health and vitality through the power of tuning into your inner wisdom – your inner goddess!
Who is this workshop for?
All women, whether menstruating or not. No experience necessary
May especially be of interest to women who:
• Have menstrual problems (i.e. heavy or painful periods, clotting, very light periods)
• Are on their journey to conceive/ have fertility challenges
• Are in post-natal recovery
• Are in the ‘wise woman’ years of menopause or peri-menopause
• Have more specific issues of the reproductive system such as PCOS/ endometriosis, ovarian cysts, fibroids etc.
• Have problems of the urinary and digestive systems
• Have low energy, poor sex drive, cyclical headaches and migraines
Anyone who would like to feel more vitality through a healthier connection with their womb space and inner wisdom.
(Unfortunately the workshop is Unsuitable for: pregnancy)
Is there anything I need to bring?
A cushion/ blanket, comfortable clothing, warm socks, an open mind and an open heart.
Bookings directly via the studio: